After Covid-19 we know very well what is the importance of technology in our life. After lockdown every work is going online we take the examples of schools or office work. All these types of fields are going online and prefer to easy solution with staying at home and making sufficient distance. so regarding this type of issue, we will take a look at a google form. Google forms are the easiest and most free solution for getting responses from your clients or students who are staying at home. Most google form users don’t know how to create google forms and send the link to their clients or customers. So I am explaining in steps how we can make a google form to get feedback. let’s begin:
1. First go to google forms https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/
2. Click on the blank document you can choose another given template of form. After clicking on the plus icon, you can see this type of for.
3. Now enter the title and it will save in the draft automatically.
4. After saving the title you. You can add new questions as shown in the image below:
5. You can choose multiple types of questions from this option.
6. This is a list of questions type with help of this type of questions we can create different types of questions like multiple choice, drop-down etc.
7. On the right side you can add new questions, images, sections, and videos also in the form.
8. After creating the form you can check the preview of your form before publishing or send a link to others
9. After completing the form now comes on how we can send links to others to fill this form. You can see on the top right send button. With help of this link, you can share this form to any email address or send a link to WhatsApp groups or social websites like Facebook or Twitter to get responses from users.
10. Finally click on the copy button and send it anywhere.
11. And in the last, after sharing the link you can check responses that have come from users in the responses option.
Thank you for visiting.